Claiming Your Bike Insurance Made Easy With Online Portal
You only need to alert your insurer about the situation in order to file a claim for your personal damages as well as any third-party liabilities that may have occurred. Following the submission of a Bajaj Allianz bike insurance claim request by the policyholder, the insurance company will communicate with the policyholder regarding cashless and reimbursed claim requests.
You should become familiar with the different sorts of claim settlement processes before delving further into the process of settling a claim for two-wheeler insurance using a two wheeler insurance app. Claims are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the policy.
- Payment of Claims Without the Use of Cash
Cashless claims for bike insurance are those that are resolved without the insured being compelled to pay any portion of the claim amount from their own personal funds. *
- Reimbursement Claim Settlement
In the event that you need to make a claim on your bike insurance for reimbursement of repair costs, you will first need to pay out of your own pocket and then submit a claim. *
Required Paperwork to Make a Claim on a Motorcycle Insurance Policy
When you make a claim on your comprehensive bike insurance policy, you are needed to provide the following documents, which can vary depending on the circumstances. Remember this when you buy motorcycle insurance:
Should There Be Any Accidental Damages:
The following is a list of documentation that must be submitted in order to file an accident claim under your bike insurance:
- Valid bike insurance policy
- A copy of the registration book and a receipt for any taxes paid (you need to furnish the original copy for verification)
- Police FIR copy
- A copy of the person’s driver’s licence who was driving the car when the incident occurred
- An estimate of the overall amount of work completed by the garage
- Original repair invoice and payment receipt
- Have the Discharge Cum Satisfaction Voucher that you got from the garage stamped with a Revenue Stamp after you sign it.
In the Event That You Report Your Bike as Stolen
To file a claim for compensation following a theft of a bike, you are necessary to present the following mandatory documents:
- Completed all required fields on the claim form.
- The first copy of the vehicle’s original registration document
- Original policy document
- Previous insurance coverage information, if available, including policy number, issuing firm, length of coverage, and other relevant information.
- A set of keys, a warranty card, and an instruction manual
- The original police report (FIR) that makes notice of the theft
- Letter of Subrogation 8. Photocopy of the Acknowledgement Letter that was Written to the RTO Informing them of the Incident and Declaring the Vehicle to be “Non-USE”
- Properly filled out and signed Form 28/29/30 by the insured
- A completed and signed Form 35 from the lender in the event that the motorcycle is purchased using financing
- Consent from both you and the financier regarding the sum that has been agreed upon and will be settled by the insurance
- A letter of authorization from the financier in the event that the claim will be paid to you
- Blank and amended ‘Vakalatnama’ (depends on the insurer)
- Claim Discharge Voucher with a signature placed on a Revenue Stamp
- The insurer could want additional proof of your identity. as well
In the Event of Claims Made by Third Parties
The following is a list of the mandatory papers that are required for claims against third parties, including for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance claim:
- A claim form that has been properly filled out and signed
- Police FIR copy
- Policy document
- Driving licence copy
- an official copy of the vehicle’s registration certificate
- Original documentation pertaining to commercial vehicles must be accompanied by a stamp in order to be valid.
* Standard T&C Apply
** Currently, there are 2 tax regimes in India – new and old. To get the tax benefit you desire, choose the correct one after consulting an expert. You can opt for a regime change during the next financial year.
# Visit the official website of IRDAI for further details.
## All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Comments are closed.