Five Factors to Consider When Hiring a Tree Moving Service
You may not realize it, but there are tree moving services out there that can help you transplant a tree from one location to another. If you’re thinking about hiring a tree moving service, there are a few factors you’ll need to take into consideration first. Check https://www.treemover.com/ for more information.
Five Of The Most Important Factors To Keep In Mind.
- The Size of the Tree: One of the first things you’ll need to consider is the size of the tree. Obviously, the larger the tree, the more difficult and expensive it will be to move. If you have a very large tree, it’s best to consult with multiple tree moving services to get an accurate estimate of the cost.
- The Distance of the Move: Another important factor to consider is how far away your new location is from your current one. Obviously, the further away it is, the more expensive it will be to move the tree. Keep this in mind when requesting quotes from different tree moving services. And if you do decide to move the tree a long distance, be sure to factor in the cost of any special equipment that may be required.
- The Age and Health of the Tree: You’ll also need to consider the age and health of the tree before making any decisions. If there are any signs that it’s not healthy or structurally sound, you may want to reconsider your decision entirely. In addition, an older tree tends to have more root systems which can make it more difficult—and expensive—to transplant.
- Accessibility: Another thing you’ll need to think about is accessibility—both at your current location and your new one. If the tree is located in a hard-to-reach spot, it will obviously be more difficult (and thus more expensive) to move. Likewise, if your new property doesn’t have easy access for large trucks or other equipment, that could also affect the price.
- Timing: The time of year can also play a role in how much it will cost to move a tree. In general, spring and fall are the best times of year to transplant trees since they’re not actively growing. As such, tree moving services tend to be less busy during these seasons and can often offer cheaper rates.
As you can see, there are a number of factors that go into deciding whether or not to hire a tree moving service—and how much it will cost if you do decide to go ahead with it. Be sure to keep all of these factors in mind so that you can make an informed decision about what’s best for you and your tree!