The Best Feature of Airtel DTH
Bharti Airtel is expanding its services in all the areas from pre-paid to post-paid services and from broadband to DTH segment. The DTH segment is one of the most popular segments where competitors are coming up every day with new ideas to woo their customers. Bharti Airtel is also moving in the same direction and launching new offers and discounts to draw customers. Here are some of the features of Airtel DTH that makes it one of the best options when it comes to entertainment:
- Discount for pre-paid and post-paid users with easy recharge – Airtel DTH users are offered great discounts on the subscription. Airtel extends its discounted services to all those who use all its three services which are Airtel post-paid, broadband, and DTH service. If you have all these three services, you can save up to 10% on the bills. These discounted services are exclusive to Airtel as it is the only company that offers all three services currently.
Another benefit that comes with Airtel DTH is that it is easy to recharge Airtel digital TV. DTH recharge can be done through airtel payments bank, Paytm, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Attractive recharge options – Airtel digital TV offers over 350 channels which include 17 HD channels and many channels in regional languages. The most basic monthly pack of Airtel DTH starts from Rs.299 and goes up to Rs.599. Besides, recharging Airtel dish TV online is a piece of cake. You can do it effortlessly anytime and anywhere. For Airtel TV recharge online, visit Airtel Payments Bank, where you can select Airtel DTH under the section operator, fill out the account number details and the amount you want to get Airtel DTH recharge Now hit the proceed icon and make the payment. Along with it, Airtel payments bank also provides special offers on Airtel digital tv recharge.
- Set-top boxes in discounted prices – As the DTH segment is growing continuously, Airtel digital TV has made advancements in decreasing the prices of set-top boxes. The company has reduced the prices by Rs.200 on its STBs. This reduction has attracted many new customers, and now other companies like Tata Sky have also slashed the prices of their STBs.
- Seamless up-gradation to HD set-top box and internet TV – If you are an SD subscriber, you can easily upgrade to HD with Airtel digital TV. Unlike other DTH operators, you don’t need to change the STB to an HD STB by paying the whole amount. Airtel Digital TV allows you to upgrade by paying only the small sum of Rs.699 and Rs.150 extra for the engineer visit. If you use Airtel Internet TV, you can upgrade by paying Rs.1999 and Rs.250 extra only.
- A huge number of channels – Airtel DTH offers the highest number of channels after Tata Sky. If you have any post-paid or pre-paid Airtel connection along with broadband, then you will get a 10% discount along with free Amazon Prime membership, free Netflix, and premium Airtel TV subscription.
Airtel DTH comes with great benefits. You can consider getting it if you are looking for a decent digital TV subscription.
Comments are closed.